Comfort Keepers Homecare Services & Carbon Monoxide Detectors in Lake Havasu City, AZ
The Dangers of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Carbon monoxide is a toxic gas that is especially dangerous because it is colorless, odorless, and tasteless. Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning can range from headaches and confusion to depression, flu-like effects, and death.
It will usually take a high amount of carbon monoxide or exposure over a long period of time before symptoms appear. But even without symptoms, carbon monoxide could be causing you great harm. Because seniors often have weakened immune systems, they are at a greater risk of carbon monoxide poisoning than most. To help protect seniors and their families, we offer carbon monoxide detectors as part of our homecare services that are monitored by our around-the-clock center.
Homecare Services & SafetyChoiceⓇ Carbon Monoxide Detectors
With the carbon monoxide detector by SafetyChoiceⓇ homecare services, you’ll never have to worry about carbon monoxide poisoning in your home. If there is carbon monoxide in your home, the detector will pick up on it long before you experience symptoms. Should your alarm ever go off, get out of the house immediately. Your detector will send an immediate alert to our around-the-clock monitoring center. We’ll make sure you and any loved ones get out of the house safely and dispatch emergency services right away.
Let us help you protect yourself and/or your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning with our carbon monoxide detectors. Contact us to schedule a consultation with one of our SafetyChoiceⓇ homecare services specialists. We’ll walk you through all of the features of the carbon monoxide detectors and assist with the installation and setup.